You can enter relationships with a variety of characters in Cyberpunk 2077. Here's a guide to everyone you can date in-game.
Cyberpunk 2077 may be all about excess, greed, and hedonism in the dystopian society of Night City, but there's still room for romance at the heart of it all. Throughout the game, you'll still have plenty of time to find love. It may come as a surprise that you can actually enter relationships with some of the characters you spend time with throughout the game. Much like with CD Projekt RED's The Witcher series, you can also become intimate with your chosen character.
But where do you even start when it comes to romance? We've got a guide to everything you need to know about falling in love, Cyberpunk style. Whether you're into the adventurous nomad Panam Palmer or you're ready to make it official with rocker Kerry, we've got your back when it comes to finding that special someone in-game.
What characters can you romance in Cyberpunk 2077?
Though there are a few characters you can end up with in terms of brief intimate encounters, there are only four main romance paths. Those characters include Judy Alvarez, Panam Palmer, River Ward, and Kerry Eurodyne. Each character comes with their own set of prerequisites before you can enter a relationship of have your own intimate scene with them. All four characters will appear during the game as major players in the story or side quests, so you can't miss them. Here's who you'll be looking to woo in Cyberpunk 2077.
Source: CD Projekt RED
Your V must have a feminine body type and voice to romance Judy.
Judy Alvarez is a character you'll meet while on the questline to pull off a heist at Arasaka Tower. She's one of Evelyn Parker's friends and an expert braindance technician. She may be a little difficult to get along with at first, but she soon opens up in a big way.
If you're interested in getting into a relationship with Judy, you must complete these prerequisites first:
- Reject Maiko's plan or payment during the side quest "Pisces".
- Go diving with Judy, then spend the night in the side quest "Pyramid Song".
- Choose to kiss Judy when the option opens up in the side quest "Pyramid Song".
- Talk to Judy the morning after your intimate encounter and tell her that you're at the beginning of a relationship during the side quest "Pyramid Song".
*Source: CD Projekt RED
Your V must have a masculine body type and voice to romance Panam.
Panam is an opinionated, strong Nomad woman who you'll meet during quests spent out in the Badlands. She's independent and rough around the edges, but when she cares about someone, she treats them like family.
If you're interested in getting into a relationship with Panam, you must complete these prerequisites first:
- Flirt with Panam as soon as you can during the quest "Riders on the Storm".
- Don't tell anyone Panam's plan during the side quest "With a Little Help from My Friends".
- Don't tell Panam you're helping her for the money during the side quest "With a Little Help from My Friends".
- Synchronize with Panam during the "Queen of the Highway" side quest.
Source: CD Projekt RED
Your V must have a feminine body type and voice to romance River.
River is a good, honest cop on the side of justice in Night City. He's tough on the outside, but sensitive on the inside with a strong bond with his brother. He wants to do good by the people he's sworn to protect and serve.
If you're interested in getting into a relationship with River, you must complete these prerequisites first:
- Save Randy during the side quest "The Hunt".
- Let River know you're interested in him romantically during the side quest "The Hunt".
- Take the chance to kiss River when able to during the side quest "Following the River".
- Let River know you want to be in a relationship with him in the sie quest "Following the River."
Source: CD Projekt RED
Your V must have a male body type and voice to romance Kerry.
Kerry used to play alongside Johnny Silverhand in the band Samurai. He's something of a legend in Night City and lives the life of a rock star. Though he'll always have a thing for Johnny, he's got some room in his heart for V too, if you play your cards right.
If you're interested in getting into a relationship with Kerry, you must complete these prerequisites first:
- Flirt with Kerry as soon as you can and as often as you can during the side quest "Boat Drinks".
- Let Kerry know you're interested in him romantically during the side quest "Boat Drinks".
That about does it for finding romance in Night City, save for a couple of one-offs. Which relationship will you ultimately choose?
- Cyberpunk 2077 PC System Requirements
- Best Gifts for Cyberpunk 2077 Fans
- Who Created the Cyberpunk Genre?
Ready to chat about all things Cyberpunk 2077? Join the official SteelSeries Discord server for plenty of talk about Night City.